We can always use in-kind donations of everything that growing puppies and adult dogs need!
Food is our biggest ongoing need. We have more puppies than usual this year, so puppy food is our #1 priority right now. Our preferred brands are:
- Nutro Puppy and Nutro Ultra Puppy Food
- Costco Puppy Food
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Puppy Food
These foods are grain-free, high protein selections that will give our puppies the best possible start in life.
We also appreciate donations of:
- Grain-free adult dog food
- Powdered Esbilac (for nursing puppies without mothers)
- Puppy bottles, nipples, and cleaning brushes
- Pedialyte (this helps sick puppies recover faster)
- Hand sanitizer
- Plastic gloves (latex free is preferred, but not necessary)
- Frontline flea and tick prevention for dogs
- Grain-free treats
- Dog and puppy toys
- Cleaning supplies
- Clean blankets
- Dog and puppy shampoo
- …or anything off of our Amazon wish list.
GETTING THE DONATIONS TO US
You can bring donations to our adoption events.
These are held on most Saturdays from 12pm – 4pm. Please see our calendar to find out where we’re going to be next!
You can drop your donations off with one of our fosters.
Our foster Crystal Ross has graciously made her workplace available to us for receiving donations. Food can be dropped off at 22465 Middlebelt Road in Farmington Hills Monday through Friday from 10am – 6pm. This is a business.
Other fosters or volunteers may be able to accept donations — in some cases, we can even pick them up. Please use our contact form to get in touch, or email Marilyn directly at homefurever[at]comcast.net for more information.